Monday 17 January 2011

My Film Certificate


I have conducted research into films and their certificates. From looking at the ratings of similar films I have decided to give the film a certificate of 15. I decided to do this as it fits the target age group and allows the film to develop more through out the rest of the film. Through out the film the character will be meeting some disturbing characters, and to be able to show a true image of this type of character I would like to be able to include the use of drugs/violence. I believe this will enhance the film by displaying the harsh truth of many young people living on the streets today however I will also display the good among this group of people as we do not want to stereotype. These scenes will prevent the age rating being any lower than a 15.




No comments: