Wednesday 9 February 2011

How are production day went - Day 1

I started our filming in the beginning of January. I spent a day shooting the shots 4 to 14. I managed to get the shots completed that I intended to however we struggled to get some of the close ups as I found the stand was stiff to move and it jolted the camera around. Also I struggled with lighting as the room only had regular spot lights that I was able to turn however I struggled to get the balance of to bright or to dark in the corner where the actress was sat. When I conduct our next day of shooting one thing I will ensure is that I have appropriate lighting and that I do not have to many time constraints so we can reshoot things if they need doing with out having to rush as this could affect the final product.

No comments: