Tuesday 1 February 2011

Plan for production

I are planning to shoot our film in three sections. I have decided to do this as it is most convenient for myself because I have to fit filming around work and other commitments.



Day 1:

I plan to get all of the shots with Olivia's character, to do this I need to organise getting the main character to my house as this is where I will be filming. I also need to ensure I have the props ready and also that it is not raining outside or that it is to sunny as we will have to postpone our shoot till another day.



Day 2:

I will be doing this shoot in school as it I will have some lesson time we can put aside. On this day I hope to get the shot of the falling pictures which will be the first thing our audience sees. On this day I will have to organise finding a suitable place to do the filming I will also have to find a suitable background which the pictures can drop on to.



Day 3:

In this shoot I will be using a digital camera to take still pictures, to create the feel that flowers are growing. This will be one of the most challenging and time consuming shoots as i am not overly artistic and it will probably take a few attempts.

No comments: