Tuesday 1 February 2011

Potential actors

In the opening of our film I one need one actor this is to play the role of our main character Olivia. I thought about different people who could play the role. For all of the potential actresses I had to review how suitable they would be to play the character.


I shortlisted the potential actresses so we had two to choose from.


1) Billie: Pros - Available for the dates I needed her, good acting skills.
Cons - Looks young, lacks experience.












2) Rhiannon: Pros - Suitable age, has some experience, good skills
Cons - Restricted for dates and times, is needed to do other jobs on the filming days.




















I decided to use Rhiannon because she looks a suitable age for our character also she has more acting experience however we may struggle to complete all of the jobs required when filming. Overall i believe we have made the best choice and that I can ensure the extra work is done.

No comments: